Indian suits catalogs
5 Amazing Indian Suit Styles for This Wedding Season
The wedding season is up again and it is that time of the year when every Indian girl looks for ethnic Indian clothes. Indian suits are one of the most sought-after options; they look absolutely elegant as well as they are comfortable to be worn. It is a treat to the eyes to see girls and women clad in these colorful clothes.
While styles of suits keep changing with time, it becomes imperative to possess the ones that move into fashion. Here is a list of suit styles that everyone must have this season:
1. The Angarakha Style: This kurta style is a common one this season and one will find abundant colors and designs in this particular style. If you are not fond of a lot of glitter or sequins on your kurta, you will also find elegant-looking embroidered pieces. You will also find the Angarakha frocks with simple floral designs or laces for a more casual occasion. This is one of the most common styles you would find in most Indian suits catalogs.
2. The Anarkali Style: This is also one of the most classy-looking suit styles. An Anarkali is a must in your wardrobe this season if you did not get yourself one last season. This almost looks good on everyone, and thus is a safe pick! You have the option to buy yourself a frock with more or less kalis, depending on how you like it or your body type. You will find a variety of these suits with different works like embroidery, stone work, laces etc. If you have a good eye for details, you may also look for these in one of the online Indian suits catalogs.
3. The Sharara Style: The Sharara pants are in again and are a must in your collection this season. These specifically look incredible on people who are tall. When paired with a pretty kurta, this can be your attire to weddings. If you are not very tall and want to pick one of these, you should go for darker shades and something with not many colors in it.
4. The Jacket Style: Sometimes, Indian suits look very monotonous; jackets come in handy to give your attire a twist. You will find a variety of jackets to go with your kurtas. You will also find suits that come with jackets to go with the salwar and kurta. Some of the jackets that you can consider could be a short jacket or a waist coat, a long, kurta style jacket, a pernia jacket or a peplum jacket.
5. The Straight Cut Suit: This is a basic piece that everyone must have in their closets. This style fits really well for any body type and is a safe bet for any Indian occasion. You will find a variety of these in every Indian suits catalogs. You can be assured of finding these in almost every fabric and color, so no fret about your choices.
You will find many more styles of Indian suits in the market; however, these 5 styles are sure going to get you some eyeballs this wedding season.